The safety, security, and well-being of our guests, artists and staff, as always, remains our absolute number one priority on all Sixthman events. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming vacation in 2020 and understand you may have questions right now.
Our partners at Rosen Hotels & Resorts, also take the health and safety of their guests and associates seriously. Please see below for their full statement regarding safety and protocol to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on their properties:
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following the guidelines from these agencies as well as local health departments and medical professionals.
Our housekeeping departments clean with alcohol-based disinfectants. Items cleaned in public spaces and guestrooms include phones, remotes, and touch points. Hand sanitizer dispensers accessible to guests are located in all of our public spaces and lobbies.
We have provided our managers with details of the CDC guidelines to share with their associates during pre-shift meetings. Managers will ask associates to stay home when they are sick. Additionally, we have communicated directly to all associates regarding the necessity of safe hand washing and hygiene practices.
The CDC’s Prevention & Treatment guidelines provide travelers with the best methods of protecting themselves against possible infection.
From the CDC: “…CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth [with unwashed hands].
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces [such as your laptop or cell phone].
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.”
For frequently asked questions and information regarding the Coronavirus, please visit the following websites: